Healing Together, is a new campaign that engages men, and people of all genders, in the work to build safe and accountable communities by focusing on healing, gender justice, and racial equity — instead of punishment — to end intimate partner violence.
In this CA Equity Briefing, speakers share bold policy ideas and practices that shift approaches to ending cycles of violence, create crisis response options trusted by communities of color, and increase investment in prevention efforts that are developed and led by families and communities most impacted by violence.
- Marc Philpart, Alliance for Boys and Men of Color/PolicyLink
- Skipp Townsend, 2nd Call
- Eduardo Crabbe, Fathers and Families of San Joaquin
- Sammy Nuñez, Fathers and Families of San Joaquin
- Cat Brooks, Anti Police-Terror Project and Justice Teams Network
- Krista Niemczyk, California Partnership to End Domestic Violence